Canvas continues to be committed to maintaining a healthy, safe and clean studio environment for our students to unleash their creativity.
In light of the current situation, not only are we taking our cleaning game up a notch, but we are closely monitoring the CDC, government and our district’s recommendations and protocols.
Here is what we do to maintain cleanliness at Canvas and what we are adding onto our cleaning routine:
- All surfaces (including table and stools) are cleaned and disinfected every night with Clorox bleach spray + wipes.
- Canvas is professionally cleaned every Wednesday + Friday afternoon
- All handles, doorknobs, toilet, and sink is disinfected twice a day
- Students will be given an antibacterial “wet wipe” upon entering Canvas and before beginning class
- Students always wash their hands at the end of Art class
- Hand sanitizer and Wet Wipes are readily available in the studio
- We will keep the door and window open through the day (weather permitting) to allow fresh air into the studio.
Here is what you can do:
- Wash, wash, wash your hands!
- Stay hydrated and avoid touching your face.
- If you or your child is sick- coughing, sneezing, overall under the weather, please stay home.
- As per Canvas Policy: If your child is too sick for school, they are presumed to be too sick to attend art class later that day. We reserve the right to restrict admission or send a child home, when, in our opinion that child is ill or risks the health or well-being of other children. Please contact the studio to make special arrangements for a sick day make-up session.
We appreciate your support and trust in Canvas and will notify you of any news, schedule changes and precautions as we move forward.