New Safety + Sanitary Measures: June 2021
Canvas will continue to monitor the state’s guidelines and protocols for schools and studios like ours. Canvas will adhere to the following protocols as mandated by the state in order to conduct in-studio + outside studio classes. We will make adjustments to our protocols as the state continues to monitor the virus and deems it necessary.
- Parents will sign a waiver before enrolling their child(ren) in a Canvas Class as presented on the Registration form.
- Masks are required for students attending a Canvas Class or Camp.
- Increased hand washing during and after class.
- Students will sit at designated spots around our tables to practice social distancing.
- Students will be given individual art supplies for each project. No sharing of supplies will be permitted at this time.
- Students may bring their own water bottle. Students are not allowed to share water bottles.
- Drop off: We will meet your children at the door! We are limiting the amount of people in-studio at this time.
- Pick up: We will carefully dismiss each student to their parent or guardian at the end of class, At this time, we ask that parents/guardians either wait in your car or wait outside the studio for pick up.
- The studio as well as the bathroom, door handles, tables and chairs, will be sanitized and disinfected after each class.
- The studio will be professionally cleaned once every week.
Please see our COVID-19 FAQ Page for answers to questions regarding COVID-19 + our Studio.
Any questions: please email us at [email protected]
Registering for a Class
Enrollment can be completed online via our registration system or by calling the studio. For late enrollment during a session already in progress, the cost of the remaining classes is pro-rated.
The cost of materials and supplies is included in the tuition fee.
Important Student Information
Parents and/or Guardians are responsible for providing emergency contact information and any important information in their registration prior to their children attending a class or event at the studio.
For your child’s safety, Parents/Guardians are responsible for providing detailed information on our online Registration form regarding all medical conditions as well as behavioral and/developmental conditions. We require all children who are prescribed an epi-pen, inhaler, or diabetic monitor carry it with them at all times while at Canvas.
In the event that your child will need to miss a class, please call the studio prior to the start of the scheduled class. We will be happy to schedule a make-up class during one of our other age approriate art classes. For a withdrawal after the first class, a prorated studio credit will be provided that may be used any time during the next 12 months.
In the rare event a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, we will either give you a refund or apply the class fee to another class at your option.
In consideration for others, please refrain from sending your child to the studio when they are feeling under the weather. Additionally if your child is too sick for school, they are presumed to be too sick to attend art class later that day. We reserve the right to restrict admission or send a child home, when, in our opinion that child is ill or risks the health or well-being of other children. Please contact the studio to make special arrangements for a sick day make-up session.
Payment is due at the time of enrollment. Summer Camp balances are due no later than the first day of camp. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit/debit cards.
Cancelled Classes: Inclement Weather
We adhere to the Rumson + Fair Haven Public School System schedule in the event of inclement weather. Please call our studio or check our website for announcements. If the studio is closed due to weather, we will notify you of a new date and time for a make-up class.